• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nevada Costco

brianstone1985

imported post

It is Costco's nationwide policy that they do not allow firearms in their stores. There may be a few instances here and there of a certain store (or multiple) that do "allow OC" But that would be up to the particular manager to enforce the national store policy or not.

Costco is a no go!

PolskiG

imported post

i've oc'd issaquah costco a couple times, no issues. once a boxer boy saw my gun and ran over to the red vest manager and pointed to me. the manager looked, and shrugged.

FMCDH

imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=31759&forum_id=45&highlight=costco

As I have stated in other threads, Costco does not have a corporate wide policy on firearms carried by customers.

As a matter of spotty practice however, most do not allow OC of a firearm, and would prefer you not even CC.

If a firearm (OC or CC) becomes an issue of any kind, they will generally ask you to leave, but trespass is rarely used unless the person being asked to leave makes themselves appear to be a danger, beyond the mere possession of the gun.