Thread: Jimmy Kimmel Open Carries into Starbucks

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Jimmy Kimmel is now an open carrier!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/SDMM2A?f.../5/3ayMZyKL6NA

"Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

let me know how to make that line appear in an email. i would like to send it to a friend

Post imported post

righton73 wrote:
    let me know how to make that line appear in an email. i would like to send it to a friend
    right click...copy shortcut....right click...paste....in you email
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rightĎs existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Love the satire. LOL

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    Jimmy Kimmel is now an open carrier!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/SDMM2A?f.../5/3ayMZyKL6NA

LOL that was great!

Post imported post

Wow, is that why they don't allow loaded carry in California?
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Packer fan wrote:
    Yeah, way bad etiquette with using his sidearm as a pointer, and poor trigger finger control. PRK'ers are just so rude!
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    Packer fan wrote:
    Yeah, way bad etiquette with using his sidearm as a pointer, and poor trigger finger control. PRK'ers are just so rude!
    Nope, you've got it wrong. That video is definitely not of Californians. Everybody knows that we are more enlightened and just "better." We hold our guns sideways with one hand,higher than our heads, and aim by moving our wrists up and down (an expert style also lovingly known as "gansta" or "ghetto" style). There is not nearly enough cursing in that video, either, or Glocks for that matter.

That video is probably of one of them backwards free states that allow loaded open carry, you know, where the streets are awash with blood and crime andwhere everybody shoots everybody else just because of a funny look?

Post imported post

Nopal wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    Packer fan wrote:
    Yeah, way bad etiquette with using his sidearm as a pointer, and poor trigger finger control.¬* PRK'ers are just so rude!¬*
    Nope, you've got it wrong.¬* That video is definitely not of Californians.¬* Everybody knows that we are more enlightened and just "better." We hold our guns sideways with one hand,¬*higher than our heads, and aim by moving our wrists up and down (an expert style also lovingly known as "gansta" or "ghetto" style).¬* There is not nearly enough cursing in that video, either, or Glocks for that matter.

That video is probably of one of them backwards free states that allow loaded open carry, you know, where the streets are awash with blood and crime and¬*where everybody shoots everybody else just because of a funny look?

Now that is funnier than the Jimmy's skit.
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Post imported post

$6 plus for coffee. Who was robbing who there?