• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jimmy Kimmel Open Carries into Starbucks

Gundude

imported post

righton73 wrote:
let me know how to make that line appear in an email. i would like to send it to a friend:idea:
right click...copy shortcut....right click...paste....in you email

Nopal

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
Packer fan wrote:
Wow, is that why they don't allow loaded carry in California? :lol:
Yeah, way bad etiquette with using his sidearm as a pointer, and poor trigger finger control. PRK'ers are just so rude! :cool:

Nope, you've got it wrong. That video is definitely not of Californians. Everybody knows that we are more enlightened and just "better." We hold our guns sideways with one hand,higher than our heads, and aim by moving our wrists up and down (an expert style also lovingly known as "gansta" or "ghetto" style). There is not nearly enough cursing in that video, either, or Glocks for that matter.

That video is probably of one of them backwards free states that allow loaded open carry, you know, where the streets are awash with blood and crime andwhere everybody shoots everybody else just because of a funny look?

Packer fan

imported post

Nopal wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
Packer fan wrote:
Wow, is that why they don't allow loaded carry in California? :lol:
Yeah, way bad etiquette with using his sidearm as a pointer, and poor trigger finger control.  PRK'ers are just so rude!  :cool:

Nope, you've got it wrong.  That video is definitely not of Californians.  Everybody knows that we are more enlightened and just "better." We hold our guns sideways with one hand, higher than our heads, and aim by moving our wrists up and down (an expert style also lovingly known as "gansta" or "ghetto" style).  There is not nearly enough cursing in that video, either, or Glocks for that matter.

That video is probably of one of them backwards free states that allow loaded open carry, you know, where the streets are awash with blood and crime and where everybody shoots everybody else just because of a funny look?

Now that is funnier than the Jimmy's skit.