Thread: Anybody OC around Delafield area?

Post imported post

So far the only place I have OCed was at wauk Gander. Just curious if anybody has oced in my neck of the woods or would I be pioneering ?

Post imported post

The Perkins at Hwy. 83 is very open carry friendly, the manager is a supporter!
    I have also carried at Best Buy, a pet store and Target.
    Jim Burgess
    NRA Lifetime

Post imported post

I've carried at the walmart in Delafield, the stonecreek coffee house, gamestop, mcdonalds, best buy, qdoba, cousins subs, sentry and Kohls. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head but besides me and a couple others I dont think there is a lot of us carrying in the area. message me if you want to meet up and carry anytime
    I like GUNS

Post imported post

hell ya man we should meet up!

Post imported post

Let me know if something gets coordinated, I might be interested in meeting up as well. Aside from at home, I have only OC'd at the Wisconsin Carry OC lunch and Walmart in Pewaukee. I live near the Delafield border, so all of those locations listed are within 5 minutes for me.

Post imported post

OCmyXD wrote:
    Let me know if something gets coordinated, I might be interested in meeting up as well. Aside from at home, I have only OC'd at the Wisconsin Carry OC lunch and Walmart in Pewaukee. I live near the Delafield border, so all of those locations listed are within 5 minutes for me.
    Sounds like a plan! hopefully we can figure something out in the near future. looking forward to meeting more OCers in the area. Message me and throw out some good days for you
    I like GUNS