• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody OC around Delafield area?

boostintalon96

imported post

So far the only place I have OCed was at wauk Gander. Just curious if anybody has oced in my neck of the woods or would I be pioneering ?

comp45acp

imported post

The Perkins at Hwy. 83 is very open carry friendly, the manager is a supporter!
I have also carried at Best Buy, a pet store and Target.

OCglock1988

imported post

I've carried at the walmart in Delafield, the stonecreek coffee house, gamestop, mcdonalds, best buy, qdoba, cousins subs, sentry and Kohls. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head but besides me and a couple others I dont think there is a lot of us carrying in the area. message me if you want to meet up and carry anytime

OCmyXD

imported post

Let me know if something gets coordinated, I might be interested in meeting up as well. Aside from at home, I have only OC'd at the Wisconsin Carry OC lunch and Walmart in Pewaukee. I live near the Delafield border, so all of those locations listed are within 5 minutes for me.

OCglock1988

imported post

OCmyXD wrote:
Let me know if something gets coordinated, I might be interested in meeting up as well. Aside from at home, I have only OC'd at the Wisconsin Carry OC lunch and Walmart in Pewaukee. I live near the Delafield border, so all of those locations listed are within 5 minutes for me.
Sounds like a plan! hopefully we can figure something out in the near future. looking forward to meeting more OCers in the area. Message me and throw out some good days for you