Thread: new OC gun

Post imported post

Just need a sling!

Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

I do hope that's a permanently attached faux suppressor, and not a threaded end. :P

GSG5s aren't bad. They're going to drop in price once HK releases their official lineup.

It'd probably go with the HK-approved one though...They actually have ones with the SD shroud.

-Richard-

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

He's in AZ right now. And he's Border Patrol.

Jeremy, the first 3 pic's are red "X's"

Post imported post

If I remember right, the fake suppressors can be removed by heating them up, then you have to thread the barrel, or something like that.

If I was in a free state and had one of those, SBR'ing it and adding a Gemtech would be top priority.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Another thing, with HB2307, Arizona residents may end up being able to have legal unregistered SBR's and cans. :celebrate

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2...rossed.doc.htm
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

oh its a real suppressor! Its tons of fun to shoot. Its my new pin gun!!
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Jealousy will get me nothing.springerdave.

Post imported post

not another kimberguy:shock::shock::shock:...........:P speaking of kimberguy, where's he been?