• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Roseville CA OCers?

markm

imported post

Hello All,

I am interested in meeting (in person) constitutionalists and 2nd A enthusiasts in my area.

I have not attended any OC events. I attempted toattend the Vallejo fund raiser, but work messed-up that effort.

Hopefully, some of my neighbors arepart of this movement and would like to increase their freind base.

Please respond.

markm

Iopencarry

imported post

glad to help,

sorry we missed you in Vallejo. We will meet soon, I'm sure. I will be at the first SOC meet, most likely. if at all possible,

come on down to EastBay open carry in Antioch if you have a Saturday free.

markm

imported post

Hey Iopencarry,

Thanks for more info.

I am having trouble with the acronym SOC. Obviously, it is a meet-up in Antioch. Is it a recurring event?

Is there a link that you can post for this event?

thanks,

markm

Iopencarry

markm

imported post

Alrossitto,

Check your PM above as I sent you one.

markm