Thread: Vass, NC Piggly Wiggly posted sign

Post imported post

The Vass Piggly Wiggly store posted a sign this week prohibiting all weapons. I know others have mentioned Piggly Wiggly before, but I just want to bring this to everyone's attention. The store manager's name is John and their phone number is 910-245-4771. Please call him and tell him you will not shop in there again (regardless if you do or not) until that sign is removed. I wonder if they posted a sign that says 'No Shoplifting' if it would be followed?

Post imported post

ar15rifle wrote:
    The Vass Piggly Wiggly store posted a sign this week prohibiting all weapons. I know others have mentioned Piggly Wiggly before, but I just want to bring this to everyone's attention. The store manager's name is John and their phone number is 910-245-4771. Please call him and tell him you will not shop in there again (regardless if you do or not) until that sign is removed. I wonder if they posted a sign that says 'No Shoplifting' if it would be followed?
    I was the one that brought up the sign at the Piggly Wiggly in Pinetops. Have you had any luck getting the contact information for their central office? It may be the same people, and I need to get back on this one to see if I can get it removed at the one near me. Let me know if you find out anything, and I will try to get in touch with the manager in Pinetops, and we can compare notes.