• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwaukee's Black Van

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Watching Wis Senate Committee hearing on gun registration-private sales, stories of a "black van" touring Milwaukee dispensing guns, keeps coming up - no one is asking - "where the hell is Flynn?":exclaim: :exclaim:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AaronS wrote:
This "black van" never comes to my house to give out guns... What's up with that? Am I am missing out?
You would have known if you were a member of WAVE. Ol' Jer B testified that WAVE knew about it. But why try to stop known gun trafficing when you and your Chicago bosses' real agenda is to limit the right of law abiding citizens to own firearms.

M

McX

imported post

perhapse the supreme court decision we hope for will derail their hidden agenda.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

How about that "Pants on Fire"- Red van being driven around by Jerri Bonavia dispensing lies....
wj9v0g.jpg

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
perhapse the supreme court decision we hope for will derail their hidden agenda.
[align=left]
Barrett, Flynn and WAVEhave no regard for existing laws - just create more and more of them to further their prohibitionist agenda. They are truly gouls in the way they feed on the misfortunes of others.[/align]
[align=left]Barrett and Flynn were all over Badger Arms while, according to legislative testimony, guns were being dispensed inMilwaukee neighborhoodsfrom the Black Van like an ice cream truck dispenses cones.[/align]
[align=left]Why enforce existing laws when your agenda is to create laws that make owning a firearm as difficult as possible.[/align]
[align=left]Chicago's Joyce Foundation has targeted Wisconsin in an attempt to create Chicago style gun laws. To theextent that the federal Supreme Courtallows it, firearm registration will be the next push bythe Joyce funded WAVE in wisconsin.[/align]
[align=left]An attempt by WAVE promoteto a Wisconsin firearm owners identification card, similar to that Illinois has, should suprise no one. [/align]

M

McX

imported post

be fiquin hilarious to see that van pull up curbside, like and icecream truck, and 6 grown men go running for it: i want the ak, i want the smith special....................i hear it's what they do in gun owners paradise!

KansasKraut

imported post

Haha. For sure. Daddy! Daddy! Can I have the loaded M1A with the national match barrel and the bubblegum trigger guard? Please?!

scorpio_vette

imported post

1) ban all black vans

2) does this van have better prices than cabelas???

3) didn't your mommy ever teach you that you should never walk up to some guy in a van offering you guns???

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Here is where you can hear about Ol' Jer bloviating:cuss: (4/08/10 Senate Judicary Hearing 23:22 in)about how WAVE found out about the Black Van during an indoctrination session at Milwaukee Boys and Girls Club.

http://www.wiseye.org/wisEye_programming/ARCHIVES-senate_committee09.html

Again the question "Where the hell is Flynn?"

Ol' Jer believes that a law promoted by WAVE requiring registration of private firearm transactions

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5610/c/238/t/4911/signUp.jsp?key=719

will:

1) keep firearms out the hands of children (she just doesn't to admit that the "for the children" slogan belongs to WEAC.)

2) Keep firearms out of the hands of criminals (she just doesn't want to admit that criminals do not obey laws.)

3) aid law enforcement in tracing firearms (she just doesn't want to admit that criminals do not obey laws. However, the registration requirement will aid the confiscation of firearms when ordered byGovernor Doyleas part of a state of emergency declaration.)

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Alright, according to thisgoofball Jeri Bonavia (SP?) broad that runs WAVE, and the fact that she has publicly stated that there are regular illegal gun shipments being delivered to strategic locations in and around Milwaukee by the use of someone driving a black van?

Does anyone besides me understand how much of a total friggin loon this makes her out to be to anyone who hasnot alreadybeen poisoned by the liberal anti-gun Kool-Aid that she is dispensing.
And my next question, how would adding more laws on top of what we already have in place do anything to stop thisalleged illegal gun trade thatshe says already exists?

How can she be soignorant that she does not realize that by continuing to push her agenda to disarm all law abiding citizens, she is doing nothing but making it easier for the criminals to continue, and expand their currentterrorist acts against the law abiding citizens.
All she is doing with her misguided angst is trying tomake us into victims who are unable to effectively defend ourselves and our loved ones against these armed criminals.
How does she plan to disarm the criminals who already possess firearms illegally? Aren't the they people she is complaining about in the first place?

We are never going to be able to fully disarm the criminals who use guns illegally, our only hope is to be able to effectively defend ourselves against, and reduce their numbers through attrition.
And I do not see that happening with only a call to 911, or going the route of a Chicago suburb by handing out whistles to stop crime (That whistle campaign could have been hilarious if it was not so sad by having these whistle blowers actually think that toy is going to save their A$$!!)

KansasKraut

imported post

Yep, that's the one. Wood stock all the way. I'd take hunter's sweet scope though. You guys just happened to have $1500 laying around that you could spend on a gun purchase? Me so jealous, me envy you long time.

M

McX

imported post

you guys gotta learn, glock owns all the good stuff.