Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Anyone want to meet up in bremerton

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bremerton, , USA
    Posts
    42

    Post imported post

    Hey I'm in bremerton is there anyone who would like to get together somewhere in kitsap county for a bbq?

  2. #2
    Regular Member SpyderTattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,018

    Post imported post

    guess not...
    Certified Glock Armorer

    "A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

    A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    897

    Post imported post

    Don't listen to him. There are quite a few of us in the Kitsap area. We had a luncheon at Denny's a few weeks ago. There was about 10 of us there. I wouldn't mind going somewhere else though. They gave me a dirty glass and the service was less than desirable.
    The Sizzler isn't too bad and after a brief discussion with their manager last time I was there about OC and the law, he apologized for disturbing my lunch and gave me a bunch of coupons for the salad bar. I've tossed those though since I never get up that way.

  4. #4
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Post imported post

    i could be up for a get together some time soon in the bremerton or surrounding area!! :celebrate
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bremerton, , USA
    Posts
    42

    Post imported post

    How about famous daves in silverdale?

  6. #6
    Regular Member SpyderTattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,018

    Post imported post

    Yeah, don't listen to me.
    Certified Glock Armorer

    "A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

    A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, USA
    Posts
    226

    Post imported post

    A bbq sounds good. Most weekends are already spoken for this month, but after mid-May, I'm game.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    1,001

    Post imported post

    redski30 wrote:
    How about famous daves in silverdale?
    I'll drive up from Tacoma to do that! A good friend of mine works there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

    Shooters before hooters.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bremerton, , USA
    Posts
    42

    Post imported post

    Ok my schedule is pretty open on weekends, maby a couple of weeks from now to give everybody time to make plans?

  10. #10
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    sirpuma wrote:
    Don't listen to him. There are quite a few of us in the Kitsap area. We had a luncheon at Denny's a few weeks ago. There was about 10 of us there. I wouldn't mind going somewhere else though. They gave me a dirty glass and the service was less than desirable.
    The Sizzler isn't too bad and after a brief discussion with their manager last time I was there about OC and the law, he apologized for disturbing my lunch and gave me a bunch of coupons for the salad bar. I've tossed those though since I never get up that way.
    Which Sizzler?
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  11. #11
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Post imported post

    redski30 wrote:
    Ok my schedule is pretty open on weekends, maby a couple of weeks from now to give everybody time to make plans?
    bttt

    im still down, squeak has some ideas!


    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bremerton, , USA
    Posts
    42

    Post imported post

    cool let me know what they are



  13. #13
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Post imported post

    redski30 wrote:
    cool let me know what they are

    South Kitsap Get Together
    this weekend,,, check it out!!

    only reply to the get together you are interested in..
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Posts
    332

    Post imported post

    Famous Dave's in Silverdale is good stuff. They have a 21+ area that's easily avoided and Silverdale is a lot more convenient than Port Orchard. I've got nothing against P.O. but the round trip is 1/4 tank of gas from where I live (near Poulsbo).

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    390

    Post imported post

    I work in Silverdale, so I should be able to make it to a meet at Famous Dave's.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bremerton, , USA
    Posts
    42

    Post imported post

    Does anyone have any plans this saturday?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •