• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone want to meet up in bremerton

sirpuma

imported post

Don't listen to him. There are quite a few of us in the Kitsap area. We had a luncheon at Denny's a few weeks ago. There was about 10 of us there. I wouldn't mind going somewhere else though. They gave me a dirty glass and the service was less than desirable.
The Sizzler isn't too bad and after a brief discussion with their manager last time I was there about OC and the law, he apologized for disturbing my lunch and gave me a bunch of coupons for the salad bar. I've tossed those though since I never get up that way.

redski30

imported post

Ok my schedule is pretty open on weekends, maby a couple of weeks from now to give everybody time to make plans?

amzbrady

imported post

sirpuma wrote:
Don't listen to him. There are quite a few of us in the Kitsap area. We had a luncheon at Denny's a few weeks ago. There was about 10 of us there. I wouldn't mind going somewhere else though. They gave me a dirty glass and the service was less than desirable.
The Sizzler isn't too bad and after a brief discussion with their manager last time I was there about OC and the law, he apologized for disturbing my lunch and gave me a bunch of coupons for the salad bar. I've tossed those though since I never get up that way.
Which Sizzler?

3/325

imported post

Famous Dave's in Silverdale is good stuff. They have a 21+ area that's easily avoided and Silverdale is a lot more convenient than Port Orchard. I've got nothing against P.O. but the round trip is 1/4 tank of gas from where I live (near Poulsbo).

Dr. Fresh

imported post

I work in Silverdale, so I should be able to make it to a meet at Famous Dave's.