• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in Eau Claire mall

junkie

imported post

So I went to Scheels yesterday and open carried. It was very uneventful, and I don't think anybody even noticed. I only had to stop there so I didn't venture out into the main mall. I was wondering if anybody has open carried there in the mall and what their experience has been? I am sure I will OC next time going through there, but I was just curious. Thanks.

lance galloway

imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
lance galloway wrote:
I think the mall has a NO GUN POLICY.

You may be correct, But IDK. I have been there twice with no incident.

Scheels, on the other hand,is totally OK with OC.
Do they have to have signs on the doors that say WE HAVE A NO GUN POLICY. ??

I mean how do I know if store has one or not.

If you find out let us know. THANKS.

johnny amish

imported post

Late last summer a friend and I visited that mall with our families. Three of us oc'd for most of the afternoon throughout the entire mall. We talked with several people working in some of the stores and the food court, and had no trouble. I don't know if they have a gun policy but I can tell you as of last september nothing had been posted on any of the entrances. Hope this helps, carry on my friend.