• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member in logan/Looking to organize a dinner

Lawman635

imported post

Hello fellow OCers. New to website and must say it is awesome. Have and will continue to open carry in logan. The purpose of this topic is to find other OC members in logan or close proximity which will explain/help me organize a dinner in logan to promote awareness of OC. Upcoming posts of Logan city PD encounters.

scorpioajr

imported post

Lawman635 wrote:
Hello fellow OCers. New to website and must say it is awesome. Have and will continue to open carry in logan. The purpose of this topic is to find other OC members in logan or close proximity which will explain/help me organize a dinner in logan to promote awareness of OC. Upcoming posts of Logan city PD encounters.
it looks like the April meet up is taken car of so it looks like you are in charge of May! Welcome to the forums and post often.

Reading your screen name, are you Law Enforcement? Would be great to have ex-LEO or current LEO finally diggin' the OC with us!

Lawman635

imported post

I am not with an agency. Just graduated fromk the police academy and currently looking for a job. So if anyone has any leads, send me a line.

Veyec

imported post

Lawman635 wrote:

Also, have you been to www.utahconcealedcarry.com

If you haven't yet, don't let the name fool you. Many OC'ers there as well.

rpyne

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Lawman635 wrote:
it looks like the April meet up is taken car of so it looks like you are in charge of May! Welcome to the forums and post often.

Reading your screen name, are you Law Enforcement? Would be great to have ex-LEO or current LEO finally diggin' the OC with us!
I thought we had a barbecue scheduled for May 22nd.

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7799

UtahJarhead

imported post

If you can, come on down to Ogden for the April meet this Thursday, Apr 15th at Piccolo's. Directions are on UCC in the 'UCC Events' forum!

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

There is no rule that there be only 1 meet/dinner a month. Many people can't make the one that gets scheduled, or don't want to drive 150 miles round trip from Logan to Salt Lake.

If you want to set up a Logan dinner in April or May or whatever, go for it. :lol:

rpyne

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
There is no rule that there be only 1 meet/dinner a month. Many people can't make the one that gets scheduled, or don't want to drive 150 miles round trip from Logan to Salt Lake.

If you want to set up a Logan dinner in April or May or whatever, go for it. :lol:
True, but I can only afford to travel very far about once a month and I like to make as many of the OC gatherings as possible.:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

jaredbelch wrote:

Start separate thread with time, place and date - they will come.

Ask for a sticky to keep it on top until the date of the event.

Yata hey

JGarrett

imported post

I am also live in Logan and would like to attend and open carry dinner. Please post when and where and I will be there.