GaryAdrian wrote:It is always best to research the laws personally; however, generally:I am taking a vacation in June and I'm bringing my "Sidearm". My wife too!
1. Can you OC in the Yellowstone Park? I have a CCW from Texas and I can do it that way too.
2. If I CCW and want to go to a restaurant that serves alcohol as well as food, do I leave the firearm in the car? I know you don't go to a bar carrying. Is having a wine with your meal Vorboten?
Would love to carry there, just want to do it right. Any links would be helpful.
1) New NPS rules effective 2/22/10 - carry legal in accordance with the laws of the state in which the park is located.
2) Montana recognizes Texas CHL
3) I don't know the present status of potential changes effecting this - on going now.
Someone else will need to update you.