• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: .22 LR ammo 565 rounds

kenzmad

imported post

for $30.00 I'll take them. just bought a new mosquito and it will only eat cci mini mags but the 22 rifle will eat anything. going to take my sister-inlaw out shooting for her first time in a couple of weeks and the 22 is the best place to start. not sure how to pm you so if you would pm me we can get together.

kenzmad(most call me Jamie)

kenzmad

imported post

Kchau, nice meeting you today. You are actually the first person I have met that OCs. Sorry I was so busy hauling dirt that I forgot to even ask what you were carrying. I know its a 40cal cuz that came up but didn't get any further into it. Thanks again and I hope the sister inlaw gets to go through all of them.

kenzmad

kchau

imported post

kenzmad wrote:
Kchau, nice meeting you today. You are actually the first person I have met that OCs. Sorry I was so busy hauling dirt that I forgot to even ask what you were carrying. I know its a 40cal cuz that came up but didn't get any further into it. Thanks again and I hope the sister inlaw gets to go through all of them.

kenzmad
Nice meeting you too. i do OC on occasion, most of the time i have it concealed just to avoid sketchy situations. I kept trying to figure out what you were carrying, but it never came up so i let it go, i think i saw you had night sights and an XD of some sort.

i carry an XD40 subcompact.

kenzmad

imported post

Glock 26 with night sights. 10+1 and a spare 13 rounder on my weak side. As we talked about, may be going to a Glock 27 for ammo availability and maybe just to have another pistol. I too CC most of the time but just tonight, wife and I went to Las Margaritas and later I went to the liquor store. OC at both andno issues at either.

kenzmad

kenzmad

imported post

I switch between what you saw today which is a galco owb bought from Bear arms and I also use a Crossbreed Supertuck for my CC and OC.

kenzmad