• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Press release

Jack-w-1911

imported post

I've lurked on this site for a few months. But now I have found the need to speak. Hello everyone.

After the little bit of research I've been able to do, I feel that, on it's face, your platform (common sense) is what Michigan needs. I for one, will support your efforts to get into office. I don't have $$, but I do have time.

We in Michigan need jobs, 1st & foremost. Being that neither of you are bought & paid for politicians tells me you have the integrity that this state is in desperate need of. Hopefully in the near future you will gain enough contributions to get the word out. I'm almost to the point of hitting the streets to spread the word & drum up some contributions, but I need some more info. Your stance on our unalienable rights are spot on with my beliefs. Sadly too many Americans think their rights come from a government entity.

I for one, am beyond sick & tired of the political machine that is ruining this state & this country. I will be contacting Mrs. Mathia & yourself soon with some questions.

American Sheepdog

imported post

Jack-w-1911 wrote:
I've lurked on this site for a few months. But now I have found the need to speak. Hello everyone.

After the little bit of research I've been able to do, I feel that, on it's face, your platform (common sense) is what Michigan needs. I for one, will support your efforts to get into office. I don't have $$, but I do have time.

We in Michigan need jobs, 1st & foremost. Being that neither of you are bought & paid for politicians tells me you have the integrity that this state is in desperate need of. Hopefully in the near future you will gain enough contributions to get the word out. I'm almost to the point of hitting the streets to spread the word & drum up some contributions, but I need some more info. Your stance on our unalienable rights are spot on with my beliefs. Sadly too many Americans think their rights come from a government entity.

I for one, am beyond sick & tired of the political machine that is ruining this state & this country. I will be contacting Mrs. Mathia & yourself soon with some questions.
Thank you brother! God bless you.
http://www.staceymathia2010.com/

We are both also on facebook!