Thread: Anyone Carrying in Olathe?

Post imported post

Do we have people OCing in Olathe regularly/currently? What kinds of experiences/reactions recently?

Since I found this forum, I've been looking more closely but haven't seen anyone yet.

Post imported post

no many, but the cops are already conditioned for you LOL ( your welcome)
    I moved out of there last year but still visit alot around target, & smothie factory mmm good

Post imported post

ComSec wrote:
    no many, but the cops are already conditioned for you LOL ( your welcome)
    I moved out of there last year but still visit alot around target, & smothie factory mmm good
    Yes, I've seen your posts and noticed that you moved across the borderto Lee's Summit. I appreciate youdoingthe/some trailblazing withOlathe police, and thank you for your work on the area OC maps. I wish we didn't have to worry about OC rules community-by-community in KS or MO, as it just complicates things for someone wanting to OC all the time, especially in an area like metro KC.

Post imported post

Hey Campfire

I thought i was the only OC in Olathe... I have been OC for a two months and have had no problems with people or cops. I Wrote to the police dept. Explaining i will be OC and they informed all 150 officers that i OC. They were very nice about it. Now if i am asked about it i explain it to people and they agree with me. Then if a cop would to i will give ID but nothing more. Just so they get used to me.

Good luck Buddy