Thread: AmazingMail is an Amazing Tool for Gun Rights Activists like me!

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Another success for me by using Amazing Mail and why I think it is better than sending an e-mail or a letter.

http://AmazingMail.com is an online postcard creation and mailing service. It ends up costing about a buck per post card to send a full color postcard.

I saw on TV that Sugar Hollow Reservoir had a "No Forearms" sign on the entrance to their park, so I sent them a post card (See: http://www.edsfiles.us/postcards/sugarhollowpostcard.pdf)

Today I receive their response: http://edsfiles.us/letters/rivanna.pdf

Success!

I like the Post Card method because I sometimes add a Logo like GUNS Save Lives, etc and adjust the post card to my liking. If I don't want them to know my name and address, I simply change my return address to "Legal Gunowner, Anytown USA, etc.)

Also.. when you send a POST card, my guess it is read by lots of people on it's way to the target person. The letter carrier, the mailroom staff, the office staff, clerk, secretary, assistant, then the person I sent it to. Even then it might sit on their desk and be seen by others that might be like.. "hey? whats this?"

Maybe you guys should try it too! It works for me!

P.S. I also use these post cards topraise and THANK YOU for jobs well done and for people and places that support me (us!)

Ed

Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Well done!
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    Well done!

Post imported post

Rock on, Ed!! Nice job!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

I dug up one of my original Post Cards when I first started using AmazingMail as an activist tool. I wonder how many interns, etc. saw THIS postcard before it got to Saslaw!

http://edsfiles.us/postcards/saslaw.jpg

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

Wow, did you really catch that from a brief shot of a sign on a news report? That's pretty good eyes there!

TFred

Post imported post

TFred wrote:
    Wow, did you really catch that from a brief shot of a sign on a news report? That's pretty good eyes there!

TFred
    Not "really". A VCDL member wrote in with the link to the story so I just "paused" the video and did a screen capture using Snag-It.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    TFred wrote:

TFred
    Not "really". A VCDL member wrote in with the link to the story so I just "paused" the video and did a screen capture using Snag-It.
    Well someone saw it. I look everywhere I go, and I've never seen an illegal sign like that. It's good I suppose, but it would be fun to find one, in a crazy sort of way.

TFred

Post imported post

Ed, I've always meant to ask you what service you use for your post cards.
    Great idea on this one.