• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AmazingMail is an Amazing Tool for Gun Rights Activists like me!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Another success for me by using Amazing Mail and why I think it is better than sending an e-mail or a letter.

http://AmazingMail.com is an online postcard creation and mailing service. It ends up costing about a buck per post card to send a full color postcard.

I saw on TV that Sugar Hollow Reservoir had a "No Forearms" sign on the entrance to their park, so I sent them a post card (See: http://www.edsfiles.us/postcards/sugarhollowpostcard.pdf)

Today I receive their response: http://edsfiles.us/letters/rivanna.pdf

Success!

I like the Post Card method because I sometimes add a Logo like GUNS Save Lives, etc and adjust the post card to my liking. If I don't want them to know my name and address, I simply change my return address to "Legal Gunowner, Anytown USA, etc.)

Also.. when you send a POST card, my guess it is read by lots of people on it's way to the target person. The letter carrier, the mailroom staff, the office staff, clerk, secretary, assistant, then the person I sent it to. Even then it might sit on their desk and be seen by others that might be like.. "hey? whats this?"

Maybe you guys should try it too! It works for me!

P.S. I also use these post cards topraise and THANK YOU for jobs well done and for people and places that support me (us!)

Ed

:dude:

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

TFred wrote:
Wow, did you really catch that from a brief shot of a sign on a news report? That's pretty good eyes there!

TFred
Not "really". A VCDL member wrote in with the link to the story so I just "paused" the video and did a screen capture using Snag-It.

TFred

imported post

ed wrote:
TFred wrote:
Wow, did you really catch that from a brief shot of a sign on a news report? That's pretty good eyes there!

TFred
Not "really". A VCDL member wrote in with the link to the story so I just "paused" the video and did a screen capture using Snag-It.
Well someone saw it. I look everywhere I go, and I've never seen an illegal sign like that. It's good I suppose, but it would be fun to find one, in a crazy sort of way.

TFred