Thread: Wing man OC style!

Post imported post

I had some friends come up and visit this week. One of them has moved to Columbia and came back to the states to do his taxes. Well one night we decided to go to the blue martini on the strip. I was a little hung over from the night before and didn't feel like drinking much so I decided to OC with them. We were having some cocktails and I came up with a plan to get my buddy a little action with this super hot blond. Of course she was packed up with her little group.

The idea came after I took a leak and the restroom attendent asked me if I was a LEO. I told him no and that it was for protection. Well the little light bulb went off. I laid out my plans to my friends and we must have laughed for a good 10 minutes. I decided I would do it. I scrambled to search on my phone online to see if I would be commiting a crime. Nothing came up so I just watched what I said.

I walked to the pack of ladies and approached the blond. I made sure to be strong side out so they could see my gun. I told her that my client is a Columbian here on vacation and would like to have a drink with her at his table. HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!
    The funny part is after leaving the club security stopped me at the door. He pointed to my right hand and informed me that I could not smoke inside! WTF! Not a single word about my gun.

The next morning I got a call from my buddy and was awarded the "best wingman of the year award."

Post imported post

LOL, Awesome !!!:celebrate wait don't body guards normally get a little too ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

No words can describe how jealous I am.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Post imported post

was it a $25 blue martini!!!!! :P

Post imported post

lol all the martini's were 12-14 bucks each. The blue one comes with a glow stick!