• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new Glock 17

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

orangeglock.jpg

Hunter safety orange and injection molded!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
What's the pencil for?
That's what it shoots.

At least you'll be safe during Deer season:celebrate

Wrong kind of lead : )
California Lead.

Come to think of it (and good fodder for cocktail party conversation)
The old shooting gallery bullets, don't know if you're old enough to remember the boardwalk gallery's....but anyway, they were made of graphite so they wouldn't penetrate the backstop.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

ed wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
What's the pencil for?

Obviously you've never worked with the LEO's that I have.....pencil shooters, damn near every one of them.

Don't worry dear, someone will be along shortly to explain to you what a pencil shooter is.... :)

Okay still waiting....
http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/pistoltrainingtg.htm

Cute idea, but not even close to what I meant....

vt800c

imported post

I think that is the only 'Democrat-approved' handgun ANYONE will be allowed to buy...as long as it's wax and can double as a candle!