• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stafford TEA Party VCDL Table...For 4/10...wanna help?

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I got the word early this morning that the Stafford TEA Party was going to allow the VCDL to have a table at their get together this Saturday at the Stafford Court house. :celebrate

Now I cannot see asking Philip to send out a VA-Alert making it look like the VCDL cannot muster enough folks to man a table when the truth is I just got the word.

:what:

Anyone have some time and willing to help should drop me a note. My gmail.com address is Bruce.T.Jackson.

I hope to start setting up about 9AM. Last year it seemed we could have used about 10 people for the 'rush'

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Can someone remove the sticky bit?

There are so many stickies in here that I tend to look right past them. I have a feeling that giving this the sticky bit will reduce its visibility.

Thanks!

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

pourshot wrote:

There are so many stickies in here that I tend to look right past them. I have a feeling that giving this the sticky bit will reduce its visibility.

Thanks!
Or maybe just the OC Breakfeast and Dinners should be stickies? (And the occasional very important news)

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

joeamt wrote:
pourshot wrote:

There are so many stickies in here that I tend to look right past them.  I have a feeling that giving this the sticky bit will reduce its visibility.

Thanks!
Or maybe just the OC Breakfeast and Dinners should be stickies? (And the occasional very important news)

On the otherhand.. I look right to all the stickies first each day to see if anything is coming up (or that day) in my area that I want to attend.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ed wrote:
joeamt wrote:
pourshot wrote:

Thanks!

On the otherhand.. I look right to all the stickies first each day to see if anything is coming up (or that day) in my area that I want to attend.
Hence, the reason they are stickies. I, too, make the stickies b4 the rest, usually picking out the ones I have read already quickly...