• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

O'Cing in Fayetteville

RegalNC

imported post

On Friday 4/9/10 @ 5:49pm while checking out at the Lowe's on Skibo Rd, the following occurred:

After being in the store about twenty minutes and standing in line to checkout, a female standing with a male in the next register to my right says " That man has a gun". I turned my head in direction of the voice to verify if she was reffering to me. (I had a Bersa Thunder 380 inside a Targua holster strapped to my right side) While I was looking in her direction she repeated herself again while speaking to the male that she was in line with. Both cashiers looked in my direction but nothing was said to me. The male that was with her seemed to ignore her also. I continued with my purchase and calmly exited the store. Since nothing was said to me directly I chose not to respond to her comments.