• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Every time you turn around it seems a BB&T got robbed...

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Another Post Card Sent:

bbt2010.jpg

Glock27Bill

imported post

BB&T was the only bank I could find that would underwrite my mortgage...small house with a lot of land does not fit everyone's template. I had to move all my banking there to push things through and pay a little higher rate.

I was talking with the branch manager (rural branch) about how I was compromising my principals in banking with them.

She was unaware of their No Guns policy, even though she walked through their posted doors several times a day...perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut. :banghead:

Being a country girl, I got the feeling that she was agnostic with my carrying, but it's not her policy to rescind.

Ticks me off that Sun Trust could not help me out with my mortgage, I specifically moved there from Wachovia because of their respective gun policies.