• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CBS News 42 - Open carry blood drive in Alabama is successful

smttysmth02gt

imported post

David S. wrote:
That's my gun in the pic woohooo. An for any one that is confused I am a dual us and British citizen.
Redcoat!!!

J/k!!! The old drummer in my and was from Whales. I could never mimick the accent no matter how hard I tried.

Dianosis

imported post

I've emailed Kim the reporter and asked about the video and if it's gonna air, I'll let ya know if she gets back to me.

David S.

imported post

smttysmth02gt wrote:
David S. wrote:
That's my gun in the pic woohooo. An for any one that is confused I am a dual us and British citizen.
Redcoat!!!

J/k!!!  The old drummer in my and was from Whales.  I could never mimick the accent no matter how hard I tried.

I know I know but the way I look at it is once we solve all the issues in America with guns let's all go over there an help liberate my people.

eye95

imported post

Add comments to the story! Let's make sure that pro-OC comments outnumber any anti comments (in addition to being more cerebral).

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

WOHOOOO! We were the leading story. (I think that means we were the least important story, but I'll take what I can get) :D

ETA: It's also the (current) most popular story on the website.

Dianosis

imported post

Just got a response from Kim too:

Hey Jason,
The story is about to air at 10pm. I can't upload the story on the web until it airs... So I'll try and do it tonight. Thanks!
Kim

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Excellent video and report - left my thanks in comments.

Appreciate the efforts of all involved - was a real kick seeing the holstered gun on the reporter. :D

Yata hey

DJDD

imported post

Loved it, they could have cut me out of it though. The camera always adds 20 pounds to me. :(

Jonathon Sometimes

imported post

Everybody give Tim a hand. He did a great job organizing and putting the event together.

As we laughed about before the event, ..dancing banana. :celebrate

Wishing him a speedy recovery.