• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Those who plan to attend tea party protests

TheRabbitsHole

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I fully endorse the crash the tea party movement, the tea parties are a joke, just more stuff to make people think about this false left right paradigm, instead of getting to the real truth about our government, that they all share the same masters, the international banking cartels that rob us blind every day.

that our president has shown us time and time again he is in bed with.

Tea parties have been co-opted by republicans to demonize civil rights, basically.

One could eat no fat, one could eat no lean, between the two they licked the platter clean.

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

While I agree with you about the international banksters, having provocateurs in any part of civilian protests, is not going to help anyone in the long run except those "masters". It just gives them more excuses to try and subvert freedoms for security.

The only way anything will ever change peacefully and without violence is if there isn't any... and if people are going to use violence to get what they want, they may as well do it right the first time instead of play around like kids in a playground trying to make other people look bad.

The fact that you support that kind of behavior, shows a lack of common sense and maturity.

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
I fully endorse the crash the tea party movement, the tea parties are a joke, just more stuff to make people think about this false left right paradigm, instead of getting to the real truth about our government, that they all share the same masters, the international banking cartels that rob us blind every day.

that our president has shown us time and time again he is in bed with.

Tea parties have been co-opted by republicans to demonize civil rights, basically.

One could eat no fat, one could eat no lean, between the two they licked the platter clean.
:what::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::what: I don't know what else to say.springerdave.