Thread: SOMEONE RECORD THE NEWS FOR TIM

Post imported post

I just got a call from Tims wife and he is having to go in for an operation and his only concern was that someone record the CBS news for him. If anyone at the Blood drive would like me to call them and keep them posted PM me your names an numbers. I am going to call his wife back in about an hour to see if she needs someone to come sit with her at UAB.

Post imported post

David S. wrote:
    I just got a call from Tims wife and he is having to go in for an operation and his only concern was that someone record the CBS news for him. If anyone at the Blood drive would like me to call them and keep them posted PM me your names an numbers. I am going to call his wife back in about an hour to see if she needs someone to come sit with her at UAB.
    What operation? What is wrong with him?

Post imported post

From what I understand his lungs are like 20% collapsed and they are having to put him under in order to put in chest tubes.

For those that don't know Tim is also hollowpoint38 and arranged the blood drive.

Post imported post

David S. wrote:
    From what I understand his lungs are like 20% collapsed and they are having to put him under in order to put in chest tubes.

For those that don't know Tim is also hollowpoint38 and arranged the blood drive.
    Yeah I know who he is, I just think it's somewhat "odd" that this is happening.

Banned

Post imported post

IANAD, but that sounds less serious than what we feared. Let's keep Tim in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.