• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Campout & Shoot

Memorial Weekend OC Campout & Shoot

• Will Attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Not Attend

• Maybe Attending

• Interested (but no decision at this time)

• Not Interested At All

• Total voters

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Memorial Weekend for those without plans...

I have a great place for camping and shooting. Its not a huge area but will accommodate about 15 people and tents. Come May 1st the area is accessible and I'll take a run up there to look over the road conditions and access.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bill, After speaking with you today, I checked my schedule. There are no home games on that Friday and Saturday so unless something else happens, We should be there.

phoneguy

imported post

Is this the area you went last oct? It got real cold at night. There is another place I know were we can shoot and there is a stream and is off the old Blew-et highway,Lots of elk walking around. So if you place is not acceptable, this place always is.

Trigger Dr

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Trigger Dr wrote:
For rifles, I need minimum of 300 yds.
If someone has a laser we can get real distance measurements. Off hand I would guess some of them are in the 300 & 450 range.
I do have a laser range finder , good to 1200 yds.

Matt85

imported post

hmm i might be up for it, my OC pistol is off being worked on but i do have a backup. if you dont mind a "newbie" joining yall then send me a phone # and a address.

:celebrate

-matt

edit: i dont really have much in the way for ammo at the moment. BUT, if ya guys want to bring some 7.62x39 i could bring some nice firepower with me. (AKS, RPK, SKS, and a RPD)