• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SoCal meetup

oifoefvet

imported post

Darn it, I have my military weekend, it seems like those two days a month always come at the wrong time. I will try to make the next one. I have been OCing in seal beach/long beach for over two weeks now with only one LEO stop, and it went great. I love this place. Can't wait to go to oceanside.

Chunna

imported post

Got me and 1-2 Marine buddies. Are there any pre-drawn flyers I can print out in case the public asks what we're doing and want more info? Think it was Chewey with those awesome cards but, lookin for some reglary flyers I can run a few copies of...

Gundude

imported post

Televize wrote:
hey im new to open carry. but id love to meet up and learn more.
:cool:
Hi Televize, and welcome to the forum. It's a good idea to do your first OC in a group meetup setting. It makes it so you aren't so nervous the first time out.

See ya there,

JP

BigTOC

imported post

I would like to go to a meet up but I can not get Cal. to come up. Anyone got a tip on whats up. I live in Santa Clarita and would like a meet up here.

Gundude

imported post

Chunna wrote:
So gun dude, seems like a small crowed... Me, u, a marine friend of mine, and I think televize is comin too... C ya at noon!
Leoffensive is showing up too. Just the right size for a stroll down the pier.