• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SoCal meetup

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

A ECNALG, it may because I am a little tired or not paying attention, but I thought at first this video and picture were from the scheduled event-- not something that occured last year and a couple of months ago. I think this might qualify as something of a party foul...:shock:

A ECNALG

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
A ECNALG, it may because I am a little tired or not paying attention, but I thought at first this video and picture were from the scheduled event-- not something that occured last year and a couple of months ago. I think this might qualify as something of a party foul...:shock:

I'm terribly sorry. Didn't mean to mislead or offend. Simply hoped that as stills and video of Sunday's event are posted, that they would compare equally, if not better, to last year's event.

Posting pulled. If someone else thinks the link is worth reposting, then by all means please do so.

Again, my apologies.

Gundude

imported post

Here are some pics from the O'side stroll. As soon as I figure out how to run muveeProducer 6.0, I'll have some video's. My first attempt at movie making fell somewhat short.

Gundude

imported post

Chunna wrote:
you asked for it so, here they come..! i'll start with the money maker first. gonna take some time to shirnk them all down but, going to put about 5 or 6 up here...
:what:

Chunna

imported post

Last one..! Had a blast today.. good weather, awesome crowed.. lot's of stares... no freaking out or LEO's.. plus added a few other cool carriers to the crowed! Thanks again and can't wait to do it in a small group atmosphere again..!