• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SoCal meetup

leoffensive

imported post

hey guys sorry i missed out on the meet.

i cracked a head in my suburban so i spent a lot of money and time and sweat and blood getting it all sorted.

i plan on making the next meet

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Great pics, looks like the weather couldn't have been better. Why were there no pics of Gundude's pink socks though? We've been waiting for so long to see him sport those bad boys.

Gundude

imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
Great pics, looks like the weather couldn't have been better. Why were there no pics of Gundude's pink socks though? We've been waiting for so long to see him sport those bad boys.
Weenie chewy bailed out on me again. promises, promises, promises.......

coolusername2007

imported post

Thank you. It was a lot of fun, a lot of work, and had a lot of really good, liberty minded people running the event. I would recommend attending an Appleseed Project event for anyone who wants to improve their rifle shooting skills in real world shooting positions with open sites, not bench/scope shooting.

motorrad

imported post

Howdy gentlemen

New member, from chula vista. Name is David
Looking forward to possibly meeting you all.
With last nights bill making it. I have spent my entire morning fireing off emails and letters to local government etc.....

Televize

imported post

todays my b-day and for my b-day my wife told me we are having a baby!!!!!!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Nopal

imported post

Congratulations!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Now it's time for some very important decisions: Baby's name? Cricket or Chimpmunk? Laminated, or synthetic? Pink, or blue?

PincheOgro1

imported post

congrats televize. :celebratenow you have 18 years (at least) of debt to contend with. LOL

no really. CONGRATS my friend. kids can bring much joy to your life. Especially when they are small. Once they're teenagers though, (after ALL you will have done for them) they'll [think] they know more than you, and you'll become insignificant and an embarrassment to them. Enjoy

markm

imported post

Hello All,

I enjoyed the pictures! I am jealous--I wish I had been there.

Enjoy your kidevery minute you can. It does not last forever as they do grow-up and go away (which is also a good thing). Some of the best memories of my life have beenwith my kids.

markm

Gundude

imported post

Dad!!! I'm going to meet some of my buddies tonite. I need $100 and the keys to your car.

Congrats on getting prego. Enjoy while you can. :lol:

righton73

imported post

thanks for the pic, wish i could have made it. back in Palm Springs now, i read a letter from some official hope none of ya had and trouble. be safe and continue to exercise our rights.