Thread: OC tonight & Sheriffs Dept.

West Coast of Wisconsin

Post imported post

So, I stop at the Kwik trip locally and as I pull in, I see a Sheriff's deputy gassing up. By the time I pull in and holster up, He is out and in his car leaving. As I walk towards his car and the front door of Kwik Trip, He does a double take, Looks up at me as I walk by, smiles, waves and is on his way.

Just thought I would relay my experience.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Greeley, CO

Post imported post

That's a nice experience to hear about
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

Post imported post

You know, there are some police who seem to recognize that they walk among us to help us, and that they are one us. They recognize they walk the same streets as the rest of us.

And, then there are the cops who think everybody is a potential criminal, or that they are some special elite.

Glad to hear this one was the former.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Trempealeau County

Post imported post

Thank you for sharing, Hardballer.

Ihave exchangedcasual greeting with 2 LEO's thus far.

You and I live in neighboring counties.

Carry On & Carry Always!

West Allis, WI

Post imported post

Good to hear you had a good experience.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

You gotta love exchanges with LE that go that way!