• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2 open carry meet-ups in Vallejo,

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
If there were a way for me to not only disown but slap all of the NorCal guys, I would do it.
But we love you. Also, I haven't been in a Starbucks since the KTVU airing.

donny

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
If there were a way for me to not only disown but slap all of the NorCal guys, I would do it.
Have faith is some of us. I may be a noob but even before the other thread I figured the Starbucks thing out. It's just common sense.

sschappell

imported post

Hello.

I actually set up the Vallejo Starbucks meet-up based on my bast experiences with other OC groups. However, after reading the forum here and seeing WHY it's not a good idea to meet at Starbucks (i.e. to keep them out of the middle), I am going to find an alternate location for this meeting.

I firmly believe in being a good ambassador and thus I will find a different place to meet.

Scott

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Thanks Scott, way to step up and take a leadership role and do the right thing. Pullnshoot25 may crack a smile when he reads your post, although reports from the jungle suggest that the last time he was seen smiling was five years before he was born.