• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i caught the tweeker

helldiablo

imported post

Hahaha! Anyone who read about my problem with trespassers stealing off my property, thank you for your comments. i would like you all to know we caught the tweeker. i set up a audible alarm attatched to a bag of cans outside my house. when the guy picked them up it set off the alarm. NO GUNS WERE INVOLVED. Hell ran outside with the dogs and detained him. Cops were called and he went to jail. Found drugs a knife and a warrant on him. i believe he will think twice about ever comin to my house again. Haha. thanx again!

Hells Girl.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Glad that turned out well. Hopefully somebody had a firearm at least on their person juuuuust in case. Never hurts.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
Glad that turned out well. Hopefully somebody had a firearm at least on their person juuuuust in case. Never hurts.
+1

One time I saw a guy trying to fix his bike chain out in the rain in a parking lot. I walked over to offer assistance, and he turned toward me wild-eyed and brandished a pair of needle-nosed pliers (held as if to stab). Luckily I was able to keep a car between me and the guy long enough to convince him I was just trying to help him.

That was back in the days before I carried.