• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Shop, No Loaded Guns, No Exceptions!

bruiser 160

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
I just came from Great Lakes Gun Shop and the information posted is either incorrect, or their sign has been changed.

The sign currently reads:

[align=center]NOTICE:

CPL HOLDERS
PLEASE DO NOT
UNHOLSTER YOUR
LOADED GUNS IN
THIS BUILDING

NO EXCEPTIONS

[/align]
[align=left]Although the signage does not refer explicitly to open carry, I have open carried in there every time i have visited with no issues. Except today, i did not carry because i thought they prohibited loaded firearms.[/align]
[align=left]
[/align]
[align=left]
4528925030_6316c706a0_o.jpg

[/align]

They definately changed the sign, the that was there was prohibiting firearms. I`m glad to see they came to thier senses.:celebrate

B

Bikenut

imported post

Just out of curiosity... has anyone in that area stopped in the Great Lakes Gun Shop and complimented them for their supporting carrying guns in their store?

More flies with honey kind of thing?

I don't get to Lapeer or I'd do it myself.