I interpret the above article to mean that Dave Workman believes that laws in WA should not be made more prohibitive. I believe that the State of Washington should change its gun laws as follows:
- Full preemption, rather than 99% preemption.
- Removal of prohibition of non-carry zones which are not secured by metal detectors and safe storage lock boxes.
- Repeal of CPL licensing requirement for OC in vehicles.
- Repeal of CPL requirements for concealed carry.
- Repeal of requirement for the state police to act as an intermediary in NICS checks.
- Repeal of prohibition of NFA items.
- Passage of a sovereignty bill similar to the one that was recently passed on Wyoming.
- Repeal of all age discrimination laws that affect those in the range of 18-21.