• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NYC is why Washington gun laws should not change

Dave Workman

44Brent

imported post

I interpret the above article to mean that Dave Workman believes that laws in WA should not be made more prohibitive. I believe that the State of Washington should change its gun laws as follows:
  • Full preemption, rather than 99% preemption.
  • Removal of prohibition of non-carry zones which are not secured by metal detectors and safe storage lock boxes.
  • Repeal of CPL licensing requirement for OC in vehicles.
  • Repeal of CPL requirements for concealed carry.
  • Repeal of requirement for the state police to act as an intermediary in NICS checks.
  • Repeal of prohibition of NFA items.
  • Passage of a sovereignty bill similar to the one that was recently passed on Wyoming.
  • Repeal of all age discrimination laws that affect those in the range of 18-21.

Dave Workman

imported post

44Brent wrote:
I disagree and believe that State of Washington should change its gun laws as follows:
  • Removal of prohibition of non-carry zones which are not secured by metal detectors and safe storage lock boxes.
  • Repeal of requirement for the state police to act as an intermediary in NICS checks.
  • Passage of a sovereignty bill similar to the one that was recently passed on Wyoming.
  • Repeal of all age discrimination laws that affect those in the range of 18-21.

Well, in an ideal world.....

Dream on.....;)

joeroket

imported post

44Brent wrote:
I interpret the above article to mean that Dave Workman believes that laws in WA should not be made more prohibitive. I believe that the State of Washington should change its gun laws as follows:
I am curious what "zones" you are talking about.

Matt85

imported post

44Brent wrote:
i would be the happiest man in WA!

-matt