• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Montgomery Starbucks

Monkeytown

imported post

Sundays are good, Noon is to early, still in church. Better for me would be 1-2pm. Also, the member at DefensiveCarry.com I mentioned in my other threadis already hear....DJDD. Some of you may have met him on Saturday as he was going to attend the blood drive.

Let me know what you think. P-Ville would be a better location for me but I'm down for anything.

MT

eye95

imported post

Yeah, we met Saturday. DJDD was the only one who wore protection.

Protection from sunburn, that is.

OK, howbout Sunday at 1:00 PM? If you are delayed, we won't desert you. We'll just dessert you.

Monkeytown

imported post

Sounds like a plan. Tell me which guys you are in the pics from Saturday so I know who I looking for. You mentioned a 1911, can I assume you are the gentlemen toting one at the blood drive?

MT

eye95

imported post

I'm the guy that had the Santa Claus thing going on. Under the tree, I'm back row, left, with a condition 1 1911 on my hip.

DJDD

imported post

I'm of course the good looking gentleman in the cowboy hat. Sunday sounds good, any time before 2pm though. I have to be at work at 3.

TheKing

imported post

Was thinking it would be amusing to stage a OC event/meeting in a @#$%ty part of town hmm..... lemme think

Waffle House on the West Southwould be utterly amusing all those crackheads and prostitutes might not come up asking for change or cigarettes u think?

:lol:

U ever stop at that Kangaroo station down from the TA now thats some rough territory

eye95

imported post

TheKing wrote:
Was thinking it would be amusing to stage a OC event/meeting in a @#$%ty part of town hmm..... lemme think

Waffle House on the West Southwould be utterly amusing all those crackheads and prostitutes might not come up asking for change or cigarettes u think?

U ever stop at that Kangaroo station down from the TA now thats some rough territory
We are trying to promote OC. I suspect a lot of those folks carry already! ;)

Monkeytown

imported post

TheKing wrote:

That would certainly turn some heads!!

eye95

imported post

This was falling way down the index. Too far to be a good reminder.

So, back to the top wicha.

1 PM tomorrow, folks. See ya there.

eye95

imported post

Well, Prattville seems to be out at the moment. Montgomery is becoming OC-friendly. Saturday was suggested last week.

How about Saturday, Noon, Eastchase Starbucks?

If that is a problem. Let me know. I'm flexible.

LOTS to talk about.

eye95

imported post

No. It's the one in Eastchase. Turn into Eastchase from Taylor Road. You'll see it on the left right away. You have to turn left at the first light in Eastchase and turn down toward the fast food restaurants to get to the parking lot.

Brian Davis

imported post

Wow hey guys, thought this website wasn't real. That starbucks is very close to home... I'm interested in meeting next time.

DJDD

imported post

BrianD wrote:
Wow hey guys, thought this website wasn't real. That starbucks is very close to home... I'm interested in meeting next time.
Welcome! We have weekly Starbucks meetings so keep an eye out here for the location. We generally do them in Montgomery but might be doing the Prattville location sometime as well.

Jonathon: It was good yesterday, not many showed up though. It was me, eye, and my non-carrying roomie.