• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was the Unicorn.....

DEROS72

imported post

Coming out of Safeway a this afternoon ,I was a ways down the sidwalk and I here someone yelling for me.So I turned and this guy comes up to me smiling and said are you open carry?? I saw he had passed me in a black Hummer and turned into Safeway.He said his wife asked "your not not going to chase that guy down are you?'"

HE was very exited to see someone OC because he was told the law had been changed and it was illegal(anti propoganda).He had his CPL and was carrying a Sig.HE was amazed when I told him that I have never really been hasseled by police and most LE are alright.I also gave him a brief on the group and our events etc..also advised him of the 2A rally in oly .He seemed was quite happy to know that there were many of us.and to actually see someone exersise that right was great.HE adised me he got a CPL after some gangbanger stuck a pistol in his face and robbed him as part of some initiation.He was really glad to know open carry was in fact legal in Wa. Maybe he can relate that story for you guys if he comes on.

So I gave him a pamphlet (I always carry Pamphlets ) And he said he'll check out the board...His name is Jim also.. I know you all have seen this but I am putting this up so he'll regognize who he chased down this afternoon. Really good guy so I hope he comes on..

attachment.php

DEROS72

imported post

Sparky508 wrote:
Well Jim?

Anyone tried, you know, rubbing your horn lately..................?
Not lately.......Had some help polishing my bullet.....Took a while cause its really a very large caliber :D

oneeyeross

imported post

Size of the caliber isn't as important as depth of penetration....Of course, I don't want to start "Caliber Wars The Sequel" or anything...

Sparky508

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Not lately.......Had some help polishing my bullet.....Took a while cause its really a very large caliber :D
Wow, that is some hospital, I suspect for that kind of tratment you need to get ahold of the

head nurse............

:celebrate