Thread: Time to OC at home to Protect the Famly...

Post imported post

Post imported post

Heres the Story Video:

www.fox5vegas.com/video/23102670/index.html

Stay Safe everybody.....

D.Dave

Post imported post

The latest one was two doors away from my ex wifes house. I've tried to get her to buy a hand gun . she is very capable as she is a Combat MP in the Army and just got back from Iraq. We have 2, 5 yo twin girls and I think she's a bit reluctant about having the hand gun in the house. I told her to get a gun safe and keep it by her at night when she's not carrying it.

These punk ass bitches need to get caught or killed before they turn violent!!

Post imported post

I like to try out my new 1911...:celebrate

Post imported post

maldog wrote:
    The latest one was two doors away from my ex wifes house. I've tried to get her to buy a hand gun . she is very capable as she is a Combat MP in the Army and just got back from Iraq. We have 2, 5 yo twin girls and I think she's a bit reluctant about having the hand gun in the house. I told her to get a gun safe and keep it by her at night when she's not carrying it.

These punk ass bitches need to get caught or killed before they turn violent!!
    They have. They already shot one home owner when he tried to escape. The owner is ok though.

And Don, these are on the opposite side of town from you.:P
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lol I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....

Post imported post

doninvegas wrote:
    I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lolĀ* I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....
    I think the ones that take there safety seriously have guns but also look there doors. I know I do.

I do hope they go into the wrong house and the home owner saves us tax payers some money.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
    doninvegas wrote:
    I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lol I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....
    I think the ones that take there safety seriously have guns but also look there doors. I know I do.

I do hope they go into the wrong house and the home owner saves us tax payers some money.
    well I live in a little RV...my little dog "scooter trash" wont let any one get close to the trailer...so I go to bed with the door and windows open...
    The news lately sucks.......

Post imported post

I have a good alarm dog, she's a 6 year old Basset Hound with the bark of a Great Dane. The bark usually scares people who come to the door, but I know she is an ineffective guard dog. She is loud enough to wake me up though, and if anyone came into my place, it would be their last really bad day.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Post imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
    I have a good alarm dog, she's a 6 year old Basset Hound with the bark of a Great Dane. The bark usually scares people who come to the door, but I know she is an ineffective guard dog. She is loud enough to wake me up though, and if anyone came into my place, it would be their last really bad day.
    Hounds can be handy. I have a five year old beagle thats as loud as a foghorn. Like you said not great guard dogs, but pretty good early warning systems.

Post imported post

They say one of the guys has horrible acne...i volunteer to make his chest match his face with my mossberg before he kills someone.