• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to OC at home to Protect the Famly...

Ddave

imported post

download

download

maldog

imported post

The latest one was two doors away from my ex wifes house. I've tried to get her to buy a hand gun . she is very capable as she is a Combat MP in the Army and just got back from Iraq. We have 2, 5 yo twin girls and I think she's a bit reluctant about having the hand gun in the house. I told her to get a gun safe and keep it by her at night when she's not carrying it.

These punk ass bitches need to get caught or killed before they turn violent!!

Sabotage70

imported post

maldog wrote:
The latest one was two doors away from my ex wifes house. I've tried to get her to buy a hand gun . she is very capable as she is a Combat MP in the Army and just got back from Iraq. We have 2, 5 yo twin girls and I think she's a bit reluctant about having the hand gun in the house. I told her to get a gun safe and keep it by her at night when she's not carrying it.

These punk ass bitches need to get caught or killed before they turn violent!!
They have. They already shot one home owner when he tried to escape. The owner is ok though.

And Don, these are on the opposite side of town from you.:p

doninvegas

imported post

I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lol I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....

Sabotage70

imported post

doninvegas wrote:
I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lol  I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....
I think the ones that take there safety seriously have guns but also look there doors. I know I do.

I do hope they go into the wrong house and the home owner saves us tax payers some money. ;)

doninvegas

imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
doninvegas wrote:
I know , but maybe they will come out this way...lol I think those guys need to get caught.... that is just unbelievable....
I think the ones that take there safety seriously have guns but also look there doors. I know I do.

I do hope they go into the wrong house and the home owner saves us tax payers some money. ;)
well I live in a little RV...my little dog "scooter trash" wont let any one get close to the trailer...so I go to bed with the door and windows open...
The news lately sucks.......

Nevada carrier

imported post

I have a good alarm dog, she's a 6 year old Basset Hound with the bark of a Great Dane. The bark usually scares people who come to the door, but I know she is an ineffective guard dog. She is loud enough to wake me up though, and if anyone came into my place, it would be their last really bad day.

MPlannette

imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
I have a good alarm dog, she's a 6 year old Basset Hound with the bark of a Great Dane. The bark usually scares people who come to the door, but I know she is an ineffective guard dog. She is loud enough to wake me up though, and if anyone came into my place, it would be their last really bad day.

Hounds can be handy. I have a five year old beagle thats as loud as a foghorn. Like you said not great guard dogs, but pretty good early warning systems. :cool: