• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry co-founder John Pierce on The Daily Show

eye95

imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
eye95 wrote:
Reread my question. I am not going to try to explain. That did not work out well last time. Moving on.

Come on Eye. Having fun is part of why were here. Explaining our positions is another half and engaging in cutting word play is yet another half. Moving on just seems too much like "I'm taking my ball and going home." Stay and play.

By the way, trying to guess at Stewart and company's real opinions of the Brady's based on what they put on air and not what they might tell you to your face when they are not playing to an audience is a losing game. It's TV. There's no real reality on TV.

For most of the rest of the country the coming out of the closet approach of the piece is a masterful stroke.Most of your fellow Americans don't have the luxury of coming from such anopen minded place as you do. Even in the rural parts (most of our state is rural by the way) oftheCalifornicate Republic I would get fewer strange looks if I kissed a man square on the lips while a rainbow shot out of my back side than if I walked into a gun store with apiece openly strappedtomy hip.Give us a bit of time, more of Ed Peruta & friend'sfine work and a wee bit of luck and we'll see the Pink Pistols open carrying at next years pride parade in Pelosi's back yard.

Does following you to another thread make me a stalker?:lol:
I don't mind having a discussion. I just don't tolerate when someone who disagrees with my POV deals with it by hurling a personal insult--not for one single post. This particular poster has done it several times.

grumpycoconut

imported post

eye95 wrote:
I don't mind having a discussion. I just don't tolerate when someone who disagrees with my POV deals with it by hurling a personal insult--not for one single post. This particular poster has done it several times.
Are you talking about Marshaul or me? I've always had fun crossing sabres with Marshauland a few others and a big part of crossed sabres fun is drawing a bit of friendly blood. Anyway, it's not like you're sharing a carpool or fox hole with eitherhim or me.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I didn't insult you in this thread, and I didn't insult you in the other thread.

I analyzed and criticized, but I did so without meaningless and puerile epithets.

If you're talking about me, I'm curious what you'd point to in this discussion as a example. I'd hardly characterize anything I said, even though you may disagree, as an "insult".

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

eye95 wrote:
Yeah.  Right.  Have a nice life.
Nobody's impressed.

Does anybody else on this forum see an insult in my post above (last post of the first page)?

It's not there.

I did insult Paul Helmke, however.