Thread: Walmart Corporate Policy

Post imported post

I searched the forums looking for this and didn't see it. Since we seem to talk quite a bit about Walmart I thought I would post a link to their corporate policy in audio format. This audio is actually a recording on someone's voice mail and worth listening to. I don't know how old this audio is but I think it is relatively new. Listen to her say they have "No right to stop you...."

http://www.reachtheworld.net/media/W...olicy_Call.MP3

“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Banned

Post imported post

I rest my case.

Post imported post

This call came from a "Market Office" 757-471-1651 and I called the # and let ring at least 20x's no answer or VM.
    I would much rather see a News Release from Wal-Mart on this issue. Anyone find one, please post it here.