• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Daily Show on OC

POORBOY

imported post

I saw that last night and was shocked that they did that myself... I guess the thought was good after all they did go everywhere with no problems but the end was a SHOT if I do say so myself:what:

fighting_for_freedom

imported post

Even though it does lampoon open carriers I thought it was hilarious. Even if it did poke fun at us, they sharply contrasted it with Helmke making an ass of himself.

All in good fun. I mean, let's not take ourselves too terribly seriously. If we can't take a good joke, what's that do for our public image?

brokenbarrel

imported post

im guessing when the guy with the slung rifle and 2 handguns went into the coffee shop at the end it was here in arizona,lol...No one cares until you reach for it or play with it!Then its a little different but til then your good:pDid you notice the guy scoot over just a bit that was just to clear the muzzle...Sorry forgot to say my sound card is gone so I dont have sound to know where they were...