• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

King County Prosecutor's Office - Self Defense friendly

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

3/325 wrote:
So, I have to pose this hypothetical: If I see a dealer trying to sell my kid drugs (committing a felony "upon" my child) is it justifiable to
thoroughly neutralize this scum-sucking threat? Or is it just tremendously and temporarily satisfying?
So, if your child says "no, thanks" to the drugs, and that was that, are they the 'victim of a felony drug deal?' Drug deals either happen or they do not. There are perpetrators (buyer and distributor), but if your child was only offered to be the buyer and declined, they are not the 'victim' of anything. Sorry to burst your bubble. It'd just be 'tremendously and temporarily satisfying.'