• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

three weeks OCing and only one incident in seal beach

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Ca Patriot wrote:
CA_Libertarian wrote:
oifoefvet wrote: I think it's mostly Hollywood that has some of us convinced that the gay community is largely liberal and anti-gun. It's like the idea that among the gay community being a republican is kept in the closet. I don't buy it... that's just Hollywood writing a good ironic story.

I personally know only three homosexuals... but all three of them are gun-loving Republicans. (Now if I can just get them to come around to the libertarian idealism...)

Every poll I have seen shows gays vote about 70-80% democrat and in 2008 Obama got about 85% of the gay vote.

Dont count on gays to be a supporter of gun rights.
What polls? Are they exit polls? Telephone polls? Is the pollster asking them in front of the public or their friends/family? If they're closet Republicans, they may not be answering polls honestly.

I'm skeptical there is an accurate poll out there on this topic.

markm

imported post

CA_Libertarian,

You are correct. There are lots of non-scientific polls out there. Internet polls are not scientific. Many of the media polls are tainted.

Rasmussen is the best. The Battleground polls are good. Field polls skew left until election--then the bias is removed as Field wants to remain "accurate." Zogby was an accurate pollster; he is now a push-polster and very left-wing. He has become very Islamo-centric.

I believe polls directly associated with Fox areOK.

markm

markm

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
Me too. I am new at this O.C. "revolution". I been O.Cing in downtown Boise for 5 weeks now and no problems with anybody. Oh How I love Boise Id.

I think that a gay man started the O.C. movement in Seattle ,I may be wrong, somebody out ther will know his name. Su amigo vaquero: Israel.

ps. Are any Hispanic or Latino O.C. in California ?, not all latinos are "democrats".

Hey Isreal,

I believe that the posters on this BLOG don't care about ethnicity or race. If you believe in the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and creator granted rights that no man can control or remove, then you are mybrother.

Black, white, brown, hispanic from Mexico, hispanic from Honduras, or hispanic from Spain--it does not matter. Big government means small people, small government means empowered people. Asians, Siberians, South Africans, Koreans--who cares.

markm, hispanic from Spain.

Gundude

imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
Ca Patriot wrote:
CA_Libertarian wrote:
oifoefvet wrote: I think it's mostly Hollywood that has some of us convinced that the gay community is largely liberal and anti-gun. It's like the idea that among the gay community being a republican is kept in the closet. I don't buy it... that's just Hollywood writing a good ironic story.

I personally know only three homosexuals... but all three of them are gun-loving Republicans. (Now if I can just get them to come around to the libertarian idealism...)

Every poll I have seen shows gays vote about 70-80% democrat and in 2008 Obama got about 85% of the gay vote.

Dont count on gays to be a supporter of gun rights.
What polls? Are they exit polls? Telephone polls? Is the pollster asking them in front of the public or their friends/family? If they're closet Republicans, they may not be answering polls honestly.

I'm skeptical there is an accurate poll out there on this topic.
10 ft polls? People from Poland?

ISRAEL

imported post

My wife and children and I lived in Rosevile Ca. for 5 years, but we decided to comeback to Wash. state to live, becouse I asked for a C.C. at Sacramento and it was denied, and I had one from Wash, now we live in Boise Id. and here you can feel the freedom that Cal. don't have, maybe some day. I hope Sra. Saldana (Saldanya?) loose.

I was only wandering about the latino O.C. becouse most "gringos" think that we all are Democratsand on Wellfare, Here in Idaho the Latino "colony" is very small.

Thank you for your answer, Israel, Su vaquero amigo. (El Salvador)