• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A MARCH----NEWS VIDEO

johnnyd1974

imported post

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/90784469.html

"When governments fear the people,

there is Liberty.

When the people fear the government,

there is Tyranny.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
as a last resort, to protect themselves against Tyranny in government."-Thomas Jefferson

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for."

mikestilly

imported post

My photos from the march

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0116.jpg

PICT0130.jpg

PICT0133.jpg

PICT0137.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

WARCHILD

imported post

I'm just curious but....did anyone else notice any photographers taking close up pics of their guns? I pointed this out to Springer (Randy) when a guy was down on one knee taking half a dozen pics of my Taurus. This happened 4 times while I was listening to the speeches in three separate areas I moved around to. I know I'm old and paranoid but was it just me or did anyone else notice attention upon their sidearm?

Must be the hat again! :uhoh:

Haman J.T.

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
God bless all of those who carried side and long arms to this event. MaybeMichigan isnot as much of a "peoples republic " as I some times make it out to be. I'll feel positively naked in DC with out my sidearm.

Carry On !!
You will be positively naked in DC!Thanks for representing those who can't go!