• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Fail

eye95

imported post

On the same day that we see a video where the reporter comments that every OCer turned to show his or her gun rather than handle or unholster it, we read a story about some bozo fiddling with his gun.

I wish that folks who want to play with their gun, do so in private. They give the rest of us a bad name.

Yeah. I know what I just said.

TheKing

imported post

I dont know I've always had enough sense when in public when I have OC'd outta state that I made damn sure I didnt make any moves that would be alarming to anyone else.Playing/Fiddling with your gun in public is just stupid not to mention the fact that this guy was wearing a sheriffs dpt detention center shirt after he hasnt worked there for 5 years.Suprised they didnt pop him for impersonation.Detention center officials there must not have peace officer status there.

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

This is the dumbest thing I have seen all month. He must be mentally unstable. I like to take my gun to the range and practice magazine removal and handling, but in a store? WTF? People like that piss me the flip off! People like him make other responsible gun owners look bad.

He said it went off accidentally, how did he come up with that? He pulled it out and pulled the trigger. This was nothing more than a robbery gone wrong. He pulled the gun, got scared and accidentally ejected the magazine and then pulled the trigger. Jail time?

Dianosis

imported post

Thank God, nothing about open carry (the group) was mentioned at all. I was holding my breath. There are so many things I could say about this video, but after thinking about it I'll just say this, things sometimes happen for a reason and it was probably best they got a gun outta this guys hands.

How many bad stories have we heard that started out, He was fired or let go, or KICKED OUT..... Maybe this helped avert some greater tragedy down the road. I pray thats the case.

Kirbinator

imported post

Generally speaking, this kind of joker is called a "whacker" for a reason. And that's usually because the individual is obsessed with being an authority figure but has failed the criteria set for that positiont, i.e.: psych test, physical agility, etc.