• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i'm in AZ!

Kimberguy

imported post

I got out here on sunday and i am in a huge suit here. It sucks because even though we have an amazing complamentory suit, they make you pay for you internet.
We are on our way back to our room after having a party in the cardnals stadium. Tomorrow we are doing a cattle drive, so im looking forward to getting back on a horse. Now instead of typing everything again on my phone, here is the like to what my OC experence have been so far

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=42115&forum_id=10&jump_to=725418#p725418

Bronson

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
I got out here on sunday and i am in a huge suit here.
Is this you?

0.jpg

:p;):D

Bronson

Kimberguy

imported post

I just got done doing a cattle drive. They gave me Efrum the retarded horse!
I am waiting on a bus to go back to our resort for a private concert with Earth, Wind, and Fire. Then flying back home tomorrow. So sad, i love this state.

fozzy71

imported post

My brother lived in Phoenix for a year in '96 when he was only 21. He carried his S&W .44 Mag, 6-1/2" Mag-na-ported barrel just about everywhere he went.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

did you get to experience any of the constitution free zones that bless that wonderful state on roads upto 45 miles away from the border, and also on roads that run east and west!?

Kimberguy

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
did you get to experience any of the constitution free zones that bless that wonderful state on roads upto 45 miles away from the border, and also on roads that run east and west!?

no, no issues with any of them.

just got home a few minutes ago.... I enjoyed my time there. Especially the private Earth Wind and Fire concert. that was pretty cool.