• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lansing 2A Rally.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I want to thank all the people that attended, supported and donated to help make this rally great. I want to thank those few people that helped me unload and pack up all the tents, chairs, etc. that were used at the SAM table.

I want to thank my wife Janet and the others that help man the table and sell items. We did very well as Michigan people still amaze me in how much they give to the 2A even in these poor economic times. Michigan is one of the leading states in donations and activism for gun rights.

I want to thank all the speakers that gave up a part of their day to express their views on the right to keep and bear arms.

I want to thank MOC, Inc and MGO for supporting the rally and setting up table to answer peoples questions about their gun organizations.

The rally got some media coverage and I can't believe the fantastic pictures of armed people in the House of representatives chamber. Generally a gun free zone, so those pictures are priceless. I talked with the MSP capitol post commander after and he said every thing went well and he couldn't believe that the Representatives let our people in with arms. Too bad the Senate house refused to allow us in their chambers....Booooo.

I would like to thank you all by name but their are too many of you and some people that helped I don't know their names, but I thank you all the same.

Cheers,

Brian Jeffs-Board Member
Second Amendment March

SpringerXDacp

imported post

A big thank you Brian and all the others who were instrumental in making the Lansing SAM happen. I would have liked to stayto help out and meet with other members who I didn't get a chance to meet in the beginning, but we (Jim, Mary and I) had to get back home.

WARCHILD

imported post

+1 With Randy's comments. I'm glad to have participated and was able to help you. You did a great job as usual Brian and I'm very happy it all went well for you and all of us.

scot623

imported post

Guess I didn't get the memo...I was hanging out in the Senate chambers with my sidearm. They weren't in session so I guess it wasn't a big deal. Oops.